Welcome to the State of New Mexico. Please see a few reasons why the Albuquerque is a great place to live and work.
- TV Series & Movies: Breaking Bad, Better call Saul and Terminator (The Sarah Connor Chronicles).
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta- For a full week, the sky fills with almost 600 brightly colored balloons, which launch every morning from the 78-acre Balloon Fiesta Park in northern Albuquerque.
- Albuquerque BioPark- Sitting along the Rio Grande River just southeast of Old Town, the ABQ BioPark is the ideal venue for a relaxing day spent outdoors and a must-see.
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center- Long before the Spanish conquistadors made their way to New Mexico, the region was home to numerous tribes of Pueblo people. Today, the cultures of these indigenous tribes are preserved at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center.
- More parkland/open spaces per capita than any city in the country.
- The Sandia Mountains and Wilderness Area next to town offer hiking, mountain biking, skiing, rock-climbing, archery hunting, the world’s longest tram ride, and abundant wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Best climate in the country if you love seasons and being outside, each season seems to last exactly 3 months.
- Walkable neighborhoods, including around Downtown and in the Uptown area.
- Albuquerque really is an authentic, aware, affordable, forward-thinking, smart community for careers and families.