Welcome to the State of California. Please see a few reasons why the Central Valley is a great place to live and work.
- Crocker Museum- Boasting more than 15,000 pieces of art, the Crocker Art Museum is Sacramento’s dose of high culture.
- 90 minutes’ drive to the coast(bay area, beaches, etc.) and the mountains (skiing, Reno, Lake Tahoe).
- Sacramento is known as the “City of Trees”.
- American River Bike trials- you can literally ride for downtown to Folsom Lake it’s also great for running.
- Folsom Lake, American & Sacramento rivers are a watersport paradise.
- The brand new Golden One Center- see your favorite entertainers or catch a Kings game.
- Great universities from UC Davis to Sacramento State University.