Welcome to the State of Washington. Please see a few reasons why the Seattle is a great place to live and work.
- You get to sleep on the ferry during your morning commute. More than 75,000 Puget Sound residents start their day by boarding a boat.
- You can see Mt. Rainer (a 14,000 FT. volcano) from downtown.
- Pikes Place Market – The Market is home to more than 200 vendors, farmers, and specialty shops.
- Sport Teams – In Seattle, you can’t be a fair weather fan; you can take your pick with the Mariners, Sounders, and the Seahawks and enjoy the state-of- the-art stadiums.
- Rain Leads to Amazing Summers: When the warm months finally arrive in Seattle, it’s amazing. It’s hot and sunny, but rarely humid or muggy.
- Great Seafood: Pacific oysters, salmon, geoduck, clams, and mussels are available everywhere.
- Cycling is a hardcore activity even if it is raining.